With hundreds of buildings coming up all over the country, the customer now has more choice than ever before. While looking for a loan to finance your property purchase, it is important to keep two things in mind.
- Stage of construction of property
Some of the other points you should consider are:
- Clear Title of the property
- Public Transport Options
- Reputation of the builder
- Distance from your office(s)
- Proximity to Schools and other educational institutions.
- Proximity to Hospitals and other doctors in the area.
- Supply of water (24 hours, 18 hours availability)
- Pollution levels and traffic
- Society expenses and maintenance charges
- Crime levels and security cover
- Parking space, and availability in the future
- Society Charges per month
In case of a resale property
- Title of the property
- Leakage problems
- General maintenance and hygiene
- Society Transfer Charges
Remember that in case of any under construction property you can also get the property modified to your tastes. Discounts on the given rate for the property also depend on your negotiation skills.
Download the Home Selection checklist to be able to compare different properties and to help you decide.